Board of Directors
The Office on Mental Health/Core Service Agency of Harford County, Inc. is governed by a 13-member Board of Directors, which includes consumers, elected officials, and community advocates, as well as members of the local business, education, and legal communities. If you are interested in joining our board please click here.
Current Board Members
Board President: Christina Alton, Harford County Public Schools
Board Vice-President: Heather Connellee, Business Community
Board Secretary/Treasurer: Amy Snyder, Community Advocate
- Jeffrey Burger, Esquire
- Jennilyn Landbeck, Community Advocate
- Jennifer Redding, Provider Representative
- Marcy Austin, Acting Harford County Health Officer
- Chad Shrodes, Harford County Council
- Tara Lathrop, Mental Health and Addictions Advisory Council Representative
- Diane Shields, Community Advocate
- Kevin Bianca, County Executive Designee
- Vacant, Business Community
Anyone interested in serving on the Board of Directors, please contact Jessica Kraus (Executive Director) for more information at email@example.com.